Sunday, September 03, 2006

I dream of little men

I have a dream.....

It involves Jennifer Hawkins, Jessica Alba, a box of jungle monkeys and a toasted cheese sandwich!

I have a hankering to hire 8 midgets to fraternise in some tackle football while we sit back with a case of barley pops and enjoy the grandstand play. Ahhh summer loving, goodtimes! It was not until I came across www.rentamidget.com and www.hireamidget.com that I realised this pipe dream could in fact become a reality.
The site states you can enlist the pocket gnomes for shenanigans and tomfoolery... I think that covers my objective! So I looked into it, exchanged a few emails... at first I just wanted to see how they treat the elves, if they are seen as people or a product.

Product Wins! It's all kosher, I have been quoted $2,800 for 2 hours. So how do we bankroll this pseudo-event? Is it my turn to blueprint the next Carat function, what is our budget? Perhaps I can tie it in with an upcoming media campaign? Come on rep's, I will barter this instead of a inebriating lunch? People, get onboard!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: