Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Michael Franti to Whip Cream

Once more Michael Franti will return to weave his magical music conjuration over Australia, hitting September Sat 23rd. Playing with Blue King Brown, blah, blah... anyway! I am not working for Frontier Touring...

Recently some ignoramus gave me a free lecture on music, while I always rejoice in one's thesis into the world of music, making alikeness of Franti to a Barry White gone Jamaican.... well, really, let's just dislodge your pants and smack you right now! Aside from the disdainfulness, the mere mention of this soul populace reminds me of only one thing.... a room mate, a giant tarp, 4 cans of whip cream, candles and of course Barry White!

Hey I was gratified you sent me away, but you could have given me money for a movie and ice-cream like the parents do to the children on TV. But hey, it did take 3 days for the cream smell to go away, so guess we were even....sometimes it smelt like bad cheese, not melted cheese, but bad cheese.. Ah what was my point? Oh yeah, Franti is playing!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: